Ryan has school every Monday & Thursday until about 9. As much as I miss him, I enjoy getting some nights to just unwind. Last night I took a nice long shower and then hopped into bed early. I've been so tired lately. At about 9, he comes walking into the bedroom and wakes me up. He told me to get dressed because he had a surprise. I thought to myself "it's late. What kind of surprise is doable at night?" Part of me didn't want to get out of bed, but I didn't want to spoil whatever he planned. I got up, put on ugly sweats, no makeup, messed up hair, and jumped into the car. He admitted that he was trying to take me out for ice cream. I felt bad, but I declined ice cream because I didn't feel like anything sweet. So he took me to Wendy's. To be honest, I didn't want any food, but since he insisted that I get something, I ordered some fries. On our way home, he started driving away from where we live. I was so exicted to go home and sleep, but we weren't going home. He ended up taking me to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple that's by our house. We sat in the car, looking at the amazing view of the valley, eating, and talking about our favorite dating memories. Then he turns and asks me "do you know what today is?" Of course I did!! It was our 8 month anniversary. He reached behind my seat and pulled out a HUGE bouquet of gorgeous roses. I had no idea he planned the night that indepth. I like surprises. :D


(Day 141)


(Day 141)

No comments:
Post a Comment