September 24, 2011

My Day, Told Through Pictures

Lots of random, good, happy things happened today. They don't really have anything to do with each other, so this post won't flow very well. I figured I'd just post lots of pictures and give short descriptions of each. Okay, let's begin....

In the beginning: Early morning Notre Dame game. The game today was early...in my book. I got up at 9:30, just in time for the 10:00 game. I have to say, nothing beats watching a Notre Dame game while snuggling up in bed. This was my view from the bed:



After the game, we decided that we wanted to go to the temple. Little did we know, all the temples were closing early for a portion of conference, and we'd just missed the last session by 15 minutes. I was a little upset, but can't lie when I say that even just crossing the threshold of the temple made my day a little brighter.



My dad saved the day again. He gave me another gift card while I was up in Seattle. We decided to go to dinner at Olive Garden. I was craving spaghetti. Lucky for me, they were having their "all you can eat" pasta deal going. Trust me, I ate as much as my stomach could hold.



I came home to find sweet, not-so-little-anymore Willow sleeping in the sunspot by the back door. She was curled up all cute. My babies aren't tiny anymore!!...Oh, and I had to include a picture of my lilies. They've started to bloom, and boy are they gorgeous!!




Other than those, nothing too big happened. Ryan's down in Provo at a meeting, so I've had the evening to myself. Instead of resting to get over my sickness, I've been trying to clean the apartment. Between being in Seattle and being sick, this place has slowly been falling apart. Here's to hoping I don't overdue it!!



(Day 157)

No comments:

Post a Comment