September 26, 2011

Just Keep Swimmin'

Lately, my life motto has been "just keep swimmin'"! Not just because it's something I need to do, but because it keeps a snappy tune in my head all day. So today, I did just that. I kept swimmin'. All of my medical issues, combined with the move, combined with the loss of a power cord, has made it difficult, if not impossible, to workout. We finally decided that if we kept telling ourselves "we'll just keep looking for the cord," I'd never workout, so we ordered another one for the elliptical. I pushed through my sickness this evening and decided to suck it up and workout. It's all part of balancing out my life. I'm pretty proud of myself. I was beyond exhausted this morning, struggled through my day, but told myself that I needed to workout before I crashed for the night. I kept my word, and here I am, laying in bed, planning on going to bed once my post is done. Ahh, this is a good feeling. :D

My readers totally owe me! I can't believe the pictures I take for you guys. Haha! I felt like passing out after my workout.

(Day 159)

No comments:

Post a Comment