My amazing mother-in-law keeps emailing me coupons for deals around town. I was fortunate enough to jump on one for a free 8X10 collage from Walgreens. Ryan and I both got one! I made one of our wedding pictures and one of our engagement pictures. Instead of potentially having them get ruined during the move, I hung them up at work today. My cubicle definitely makes me smile every time I look up and see our pictures. And it definitely gets me more friends because everyone wants to stop and look at them. Another deal that I was able to jump on was a website offering 100 4X6 prints for $1. I decided that took away my excuse for not scrapbooking last year's cruise, Ryan's proposal, and our trip to Seattle. Now I have a huge stack of pictures to get to one of these days...I better get to it soon before I have another cruise to scrapbook. :P
P.S. Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday. This will be the first birthday that either of us has spent together, since I was living in Omaha last year during both of ours. Fun times!!
(Day 125)

No comments:
Post a Comment