August 20, 2011

Fair's Fair

If you live in Utah, you've probably seen advertisements for the Davis County Fair that was this weekend. Ryan and I decided to give it a looksy. We had hoped to start preparing ourselves for the East Idaho Fair that's coming up in a few weeks, but we were sadly disappointed. Ryan literally laughed when we got there. Apparently the East Idaho Fair is the bee's knees where fairs are concerned. We managed to have fun though. I got to pet a baby zebra, camel, and a bunch of pregnant goats. It felt like it was 150 degrees outside!! I didn't last long before I was demanding ice cream. We're both looking forward to our next fair experience. From what Ryan's told me, I should be quite impressed...I'm a little hesitant because he's already trying to convince me to eat an elk burger. Bleh!!
We were so drained when we got home, a nap was definitely in order. Willow decided to join in...LOOK HOW BIG SHE'S GETTING!!

P.S. We now start the 1 week countdown to moving away from this terrible apartment!!

(Day 123)

No comments:

Post a Comment