I was at a loss of what to blog about today. It was my second day off, so I tried to be as productive as I could be. Yesterday was spent mostly at the doctor's office with Ryan and then lunch...oh, and a few naps. I cleaned all the kitties' poop-covered stuff and vacuumed up the place. I guess that's what comes with kittens. Oh, and can you believe it! Something new to add to the "Broken Apartment List." Our AC kicked the bucket. We've been dying of heat! We keep all the windows open at night, and this morning when the sprinklers came on, I was woken up to water dripping down the mantle onto my head. I was still sleeping, so I woke up and thought one of the cats was peeing on me. Sheesh! But they fixed it, and our apartment has gone from a blistering 90 degrees (he actually said that's what it was stuck on) to a pleasant 70 degrees. Is it time to move yet?Now to move onto the "Broken Natalie List." I'm going on two weeks of either a pulled muscle, or a sciatic nerve issue. My mom has always had sciatic issues, so I'm guessing that's one of the lucky genes I got. The entire left side of my body from my hip down is so painful to move! Ryan's convinced that I'm faking it. He's gotten so sick of my whining, I think all the sympathy is gone. :P When we went to the temple, we actually had to take the elevator because I can't lift my leg without tons of pain. We were hypothetically discussing what we'd each buy if we had a million dollars, and both of us said that we'd like to buy new bodies. Where's the local body store?
Random funny fact of the day. On the way home from the temple, somehow Ryan and I got into a random "Bug's Life" movie quote war. It was hilarious. Probably one of the funnier things we've done in a while. Haha!

(Day 57)


No comments:
Post a Comment