
Aaaand I have yet another thing to add to the list of what I hate about our apartment. We're being overrun by ANTS!! I went outside with Angel today, and when she plays, I usually just sit and watch. I came back inside and was sitting on the bed when I realized that there was an ant on my shirt. I thought it was just from being outside. Well, as the evening has progressed, I have found that I was incorrect. They are, in fact, IN our bed!!! Oh, and not just that, they're on MY SIDE!! I keep finding them coming up the wall, or on the mantle/curtains. So I don't know whether to assume they're from the window or from the ground. We have ants everywhere in the stupid place: the kitchen, the bathroom, the pantry, and now this?!
Last night as I was laying in bed, I was really itchy. I thought it was weird that so many random parts of my body were so itchy. Well, now I'm all freaked out that it was because of the ants. I can honestly say that I don't want to sleep in the bed tonight unless we move it. I wouldn't want to get dragged away by them...or even worse, get bitten by a Spiderman-like ant and turn into Antwoman! Sheesh! What else can go wrong with this place? I want out now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment