
Angel takes after her mommy (ME) and LOVES to sleep. This morning when we got up, while we were out making breakfast, Angel was making herself comfortable in our mess of a bed. It was so cute! She just nuzzled up into a little sink hole and fell asleep. It's funny because she assumes that when we're not in the bed, it's hers. For instance. If I'm on my side of the bed, and Angel is laying on me, if Ryan gets up to use the bathroom or something, she immediately jumps off me and runs to lay in his spot. It drives Ryan nuts, but it always makes me laugh. Another thing that makes me laugh is that one of her favorite spots on the bed seems to be Ryan's pillow. Often times we'll come home and she's dug her way around the decorative pillows and is nuzzled on his pillow. I'll give her some credit though, Ryan does have one heck of a nice pillow. When he gets up in the morning, I usually reach over and take it.

What I don't find so adorable is when I'm trying to make the bed, and she insists on laying on it while I do it. I put on the sheet, she sits on it. I fluff the middle blanket on top of her, she gets upset and jumps on top. I fluff the comforter over her, she gets even more upset and then jumps on top. Each layer of bed making is so difficult when there's a fat fur ball playing, while I'm trying to make it. If it irritates her so much when I put the blanket on top of her, why does she insist on playing on each layer? She needs to learn! I forgive her though. She's my favorite nap buddy. :D
(Day 32)

No comments:
Post a Comment