Okay, so this was my "big event" of the day. Ryan was telling me about how much he loved the Chicken Cordon Bleu that he had in the MTC. I decided to make some for him. I think it was okay, but I don't like the recipe that I used. It didn't have anything special to it, and I didn't love it. Oh, and I burned myself while making it, so I think that counts as a sign that it's not the right recipe. I have all kinds of scars on my arm from my cooking accidents. But I think they make a wife who she is. I'll look back on my arm someday and think to myself "this was from cordon bleu....this was from Ryan's birthday cake...." etc. My scars are my stories, and today's scar will remind me of a recipe that can use some improvement. I'm sure I'll try again in the future. Thank you, Ryan, for putting up with my cooking and eating everything I put on your plate. :D
P.S. Every other night of the week, Ryan and I usually just eat salad with grilled chicken. We're both trying to eat better, and we really love our salads. Once in a while I'll make something to boost up our spirits. This was this week's attempt at "different".)
(Day 1)

No comments:
Post a Comment