April 22, 2011

Angel Update

So, for all of you wondering if the kitty tooth fairy ever visited Angel, the answer is no. I talked to a vet who told me to let it fall out on its own. So I've patiently waited for over two weeks and nothing has happened. Well, not nothing. The tooth has gone from standing upright to sticking straight out of her mouth. For the first few days I could tell that it was causing her a lot of pain. She wouldn't let either Ryan or I touch her, and if she even thought we would, she would hiss at us. It only took her a few days to get out of that, and now she's her old, happy kitty self. We're just waiting on this dang tooth! I feel bad because sometimes she forgets that it's there, and will accidentally nudge it when she headbutts my hand.
I still think she's cute. That's a face only this mother could love. :P




(Day 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment