March 9, 2011

Gym Time!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm one of those people that says things like "I don't want to go to the gym, it's too far away...". I find any excuse to not go. Well, seeing as I'm having a breakdown lately, Ryan thought it appropriate to force me to work out and get my endorphins going. To me, working out is a love-hate relationship. It transforms me, mentally, into the person I love to be, but I loathe getting out of bed and working out in the morning. Ryan's solution? Get me my very own elliptical!! We siphoned a little of our tax refund and bought us a little Gold's Gym elliptical. I hope this thing is worth it. It literally almost killed Ryan. To get from our car to our apartment, it's a good 400 ft. My manly man grabbed this behemoth box that weighed over 500lbs and dragged it himself. He about went into shock when he finally made it to the apartment and Nurse Nanny made him sit down and put his feet up. Then we settled in for 2 1/2 hours of assembly with NO instruction manual. Stupid Walmart!! Anyway, it's done and tucked into the corner of our bedroom, pointed directly at a fan and a TV. Yes, I'm that lazy. :D But hopefully in the next couple of months I can start to shed the post-wedding pounds that I've accumulated. Here's to wishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment