March 29, 2011

CoOkieS!

Seeing as I'm such a loving housewife (*barf*), I stayed home and baked cookies for my husband all day. It only took me 4 batches over the last few weeks to figure out the sweet spot in my oven. I hate my oven! The first batch gave me poofy hockey pucks, and I only recently figured out how to get the soft, perfect cookies. We enjoy eating our cookies & milk while watching a movie at night. But recently, seeing as I'm trying to lose a few pounds, Ryan won't let me eat my cookies until I workout. This tactic feels a little backwards to me. By the time I workout, I don't want to spoil my hard work with cookies. Maybe that's Ryan's plan to get the cookies all to himself. I sometimes feel like the horse being led along with a carrot. But hey, whatever works!

No comments:

Post a Comment