Monday was my 21st birthday. I can say from the bottom of my heart that it was the most memorable birthday I've ever had. Ironic, considering I was all alone and didn't do anything of any importance that day. But even though I'm 1000 miles from home, Ryan made the day special. My birthday present to myself was a nice BIG Diet Coke and a long nap...Oh, and did I mention that I skipped my classes? Ha! Go me! The only bad thing that happened was that Ryan poured his heart and soul out into a card, and USPS lost it. :( Curse you, mail man!!
Today marks 1 month until Ryan and I get married! Ahh, it feels like I've been waiting for SO long. I remember telling a friend once, *cough, cough, KARLEE!* that I was totally against getting engaged and waiting less than 6 months to get married. Before I fell in love, anything less than 6 months seemed like rushing it. WRONG! Anything more than 3 months is MISERABLE! Calm down, breathe...ahem...I get to go home in 9 days and I'm so excited to have this chapter of my life over with, and move on to the next. I'm proud of Ryan and myself for making it through the worst 4 months of our lives. It's been truly trying to get through this time. But we're almost done!!
That's all for now. Back to wedding planning, apartment hunting, and NOT studying for finals. I think I'm getting the hang of that last one.

No comments:
Post a Comment