November 8, 2010

Tick Tock!

Thank goodness time is passing. Today marks 2 months until the big day! You're probably thinking to yourself "Natalie, how you holdin' up? How's wedding planning going?" Well, to answer those questions that everyone keeps asking me, everything is coming along nicely.

I'm set to receive my temple recommend in a couple of weeks, and coming from someone who felt like a lost cause for most of her life, the idea of being worthy to enter the temple is something that fills my heart with joy! I can't believe how far I've come in just a year.

I'll be honest and admit that I've come to the realization that I've been too much of a recluse for the past few years. I realized this when I went to make a list of bridesmaids and ended up with a blank sheet of paper. We are going to have 5 groomsmen and no bridesmaids. Oh, and no bridal showers either. It's hard to have a bridal shower when you have no one to invite, and when you ask for people who want to come, no one responds. Haha, it's okay though! I've busied myself with other things and I'm okay with that.

Other than those few things, everything else is coming along. Everything is pretty much paid for, I'm just excited to see it all come together. I'm so excited to be sealed to Ryan and begin our path to eternity. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Life is good. School is hard. And I am happy. That's my motto for today. Farewell!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie I'd be honored to be an honorary bridesmaid out here in blogland. :) I enjoy your blog and am wishing you lots of love and joy as you count down the days to the big day!

    ReplyDelete