
Another year has come and gone and my mom has turned 29 all over again! How many does that make in a row now? My mom's birthday was today and I thought back on all of the birthday's we've celebrated together. Somehow I always seem to mess them up. Sorry mom. But this year made me so appreciative of my mom. I've been through something that no girl could go through without her mom. At first I didn't think I would need her there, or to be honest, even want her there. She has supported me more than I ever expected her to and I can't thank her enough. I want to write down all of my favorite things about my mom and what makes her truly THE #1 mom....
1) Her intelligence: Seriously, my mom is a freakin' dictionary. I swear! No matter what I ask her or how random it is, she ALWAYS has an answer. Not just any answer, but 99% of the time, it's the right answer. She really is the smartest woman I know. I can't even tell you how many papers she's written for me and honestly, I think she's the major reason as to why Jack and I graduated. ha ha!
2) Her heart: Anyone that knows my mom knows that she is the kindest person they will ever meet. I consider myself to be a pretty selfish person, and she is the complete opposite. I want to grow up to be just as loving as her.
3)Her sense of humor: My mom and I are like two giggly school girls. When we're together we will laugh until we cry. She is SO funny. The best part is that it's shown to be a dominant gene in our family and both my brothers got this sense of humor. It makes family time so much better. :)
4)Her Rockin' Body: hahaha! Even though it drives me crazy when people tell me I look just like my mom, in a way, I'm proud. I know I'm her little mini-me, and I'm glad that I look so much like her. There's a song that we both like that goes like this..."She got her daddy's money and her momma's good looks." My mom likes to tease me about how that song is written for me. But, it's true. I got my momma's good looks!!!
So thanks mom for all you do and all that you will continue to do. I know I don't show it enough, but I love you so much! Happy Birthday!!! You rock Granny B!

No comments:
Post a Comment